We all want to look our best no matter what age we are. Facial rejuvenation acupuncture is a painless, non-surgical method of reducing the signs of the aging process and improving our skins condition.
Special hair-thin needles are inserted into specific points on the body following the meridians of energy called Qi. Specific points are chosen depending upon the individuals needs so each treatment is individualized to address not only the signs of aging or other skin problems such as acne, but also other factors that may contribute to the skin’s appearance. Lifestyle counseling regarding diet and exercise is also recommended to maximize the benefits.
Facial rejuvenation acupuncture is an effective weapon against the effects of time and our body’s imbalances on our skin. The results of treatment include the improvement of the elasticity of facial muscles and leveling of wrinkles, a rosier complexion, and overall rejuvenation – not confined to the face.
When compared to visits to a dermatologist or plastic surgeon for a face-lift to facial rejuvenation acupuncture, facial rejuvenation acupuncture is a cost-effective and non-invasive method for restoring a healthier and more youthful appearance. Patients can have a treatment and return to work immediately after with none of the bleeding, bruising, and swelling associated with surgery or chemical peels.
Most patients will have a course of 10 to 12 treatments one to two times per week. Since every person responds differently, patients may notice changes after the first few sessions or not until 6 or 7 treatments. Factors such as lifestyle and condition prior to treatment will have impact on how soon patients see results from treatment.
Benefits of Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture:
- Improves muscle tone and dermal contraction
- Increases collagen production and has an effect on its dispersal
- Helps to eliminate and reduce bags under the eyes and decreases the tendency toward sagging and jowls.
- Helps to eliminate puffiness by improving metabolism, and thus eliminating excess fluids
- Helps to eliminate fine lines of the face and has a diminishing effect on larger wrinkles
- Reduces or eliminates double chins
- Tightens the pores and brightens the eyes
- Helps to lift drooping eyelids
- Reduces stress evident in the face
- Promotes overall health and well being
- Brings out a person’s innate beauty and radiance
- Slows the aging process from within
- Delays the hair turning grey and the loss of hair associated with aging
- Benefits the eyes, ears, sinuses, thyroid, and brain
- Improves hormonal balance; thus, even those with hormonal acne can benefit
- Improves facial color by the increase of peripheral circulation
Call us to book your consultation today and enjoy a more youthful rejuvenated appearance.